Monday, June 22, 2009

A Change in Title

So here I am day two of being an official blogger and I'm already changing my tune. So whats with that?

Well in reality it is all about my vanity on line. I have cultivated a persona of being very knowledgeable about birth, specifically breech birth. So I thought, well everyone writes about birth and breastfeeding, I need to do what I did back in 2002 and create a very specific topic of conversation and something that just happen to be in the fore front of "birth world" news.

That topic is of course....breech birth.

Now I could go on and on about my opinions on birth and breastfeeding and what I think is best and what the pregnant human is capable of if left to her own devises but there are MILLIONs (yes millions) of birth junkies out there that are doing that already.

So I will do what has worked in the past. Back in 2002 I created a website called Heads Up! All About Breech Babies. Now in the last 6 months I have said goodbye to it (mostly because I let the domain name lax and now some advertising site now own the domain breechbabies.com.)

I have been in contact with the gal that operates http://www.breechbirth.ca/ and she will get all the good stuff I hosted on my site and I can be free to just have an opinion.

I will take the time to read and digest the newest statement by the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada and will get back to you all with my thoughts about what it says and to post some interesting web wanderings of mine that also hold opinion about this current position held by the S.O.G.C.

For now....have a great day and I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment